Rock Band Camp is an interactive music workshop with resident performing and recording artist Spencer Burrows where students in the program are assigned a position in the band according to their instrument, age and experience. Each week is a new band that may be made up with one drummer, one bassist, one or two guitarists, pianist/keyboard, vocalist, etc. Rock Band Camp is great for established bands that need some refining or for musicians who would like a new band to rock out with! Ages 10-17. Audition required for new students.
Together, the class will:
- catch a glimpse into the inner workings of a band
- pick up stage performance techniques
- secure their basic knowledge of music theory and fundamentals
- strengthen their playing skills
- rehearse and perform an entire set
- learn the importance of honor and discipline in the world of music
- have a professional photo-shoot and receive your personalized Rock Band Poster
- record a live CD, and then play one rockin' show!
- perform in the fall at our annual BURROFEST concert at a local Sonoma County Venue
- Oh yeah.. and have FUN, too!
Although these summer sessions only last for one week, the memories will last forever!
Summer Schedule 2019 // Registration Opens February 1st!
Due to special placement for each student, space is limited and camps will sell out. Register today and we'll make YOU our priority for summer camp placement. New students: auditions are require for placement; please fill out our registration inquiry or send us an email. We'd love to meet you!
SESSION 1 June 10th - June 14th
SESSION 2 June 17th - June 21th
SESSION 3 June 24th - June 28th
SESSION 4 July 1st - July 5th --- SOLD OUT
SESSION 5 July 12nd - July 16th --- SOLD OUT
SESSION 6 July 15th - July 19th
SESSION 7 July 22nd - July 26th
SESSION 8 July 29th - August 2nd
SESSION 9 August 5th - August 9th
$420 + $25 Materials Fee
Register Today ---> I wanna rock!
New to the Burro? Be sure to contact us for a placement audition before registering for camp. Subject to availability and placement. See registration page for details.